Splash into the 13th annual Noosa Festival of Water at the Noosa Botanic Gardens and Lake Macdonald Amphitheatre, Lake Macdonald Drive, Cooroy on Sunday 25th June 2017 from 10 am until 3 pm.
The family friendly Festival includes a program of entertainment in the Amphitheatre featuring the fabulous Lyndon Davis and the Gubbi Gubbi dance troupe, and Native Wildlife Guru Martin Fingland.
The Festival also features
- Snake and reptile shows
- A free Kid’s Fishing Clinic with the experts from the Lake Borumba Fish Stocking group
- Free boat trips across Lake Macdonald to Mary River Cod Park and the Gerry Cook Hatchery – home of the breeding program for the endangered Mary River Cod
- Geckoes Wildlife native animals,
- Free stand up paddleboarding and kayaking (bring your boardies and a towel)
- Free face painting and jumping castle
- Noosa Biosphere residents can collect two free trees from Noosa Landcare on presentation of their rates notice
- Free dam, creek or bore water testing with the Mary River Catchment Coordinating Committee
- Learn more about local plants, animals and the environment from the wide range of community organisations who all have displays and information available at Lake Macdonald on the day of the Festival.
Entry to the Festival is free. View or download the Festival Site Map.